Make banking simple: check balances, pay bills or transfer money almost anytime, anywhere with our e-Channel services
Phone Banking Services (IVR)
SIB's Phone Banking Services (IVR) provides you 24/7 through a complete Phone Banking Services network. It also offers you breakthrough services and immediate response to your requests and queries.
Contact our Call Center on 06-5999999
Choose a language (Arabic – English)
Press "1" for account information
Insert your Debit / Credit Card number followed by # key
Follow phone banking service guidance
- Balance information for accounts, credit cards and finances
- Account transactions history
- Statement by fax
- Account to account transfer
- Utility bill payment (SEWA, DEWA, Etisalat and more)
- Zakat & Sadaka payments
- Information about our products and services
- SIB branches & ATM locations
- Profit and exchange rates information
- Update personal information
- Sharjah Islamic SMS Service registration.
- Card activation and deactivation
- Report damaged, lost and stolen cards
SIB offers the SMS Service as you can now check your financial transactions through SMS and receive an automatic notification of account activity 24/7.
How to apply?
You need to visit the nearest branch and submit your application.
To inquire about your accounts, deposits, installments and many other services via SMS, you can send you information request to 6667 from your registered mobile number with Sharjah Islamic Bank as per following services' codes:
Pull SMS service codes:
|Service||Text to be sent|
|LM||To change the language mode||
To receive SMS in Arabic: LM<space>A
To receive SMS in English: LM<space>E
|AB||Account balance||AB<space><13 digits Account Number|
|AS||Account Summary||AS<space><Base Number>|
|LF||Last five transactions||LF<space><13 digits Account Number>|
|VB||Visa card balance||VB<space><Base Number>|
|FD||Fixed deposit details||FD<space><FD Reference Number>|
|DI||Murabaha /Ijarah/ installments||DI<space><Deal Reference Number>|
|SO||Standing orders||SO<space><13 digits Account Number>|
|BO||Balance orders||BO<space><13 digits Account Number>|
|IBAN||IBAN code||IBAN< space><13 digits Account Number>|
|OPTIN||Opt-in for marketing companies||OPTIN|
|OPTOUT||Opt-out for marketing companies||OPTOUT|
We are working towards creating a paperless world. Therefore, SIB began sending bank statements via email. You can now receive your E-statements for free and enjoy great benefits:
- Great security as you will be able to view your E-statements through your personal email.
- Easy access to your previous E-statements
- Fast delivery via email so you don’t have to wait for your physical mail to be delivered to your P. O. Box
Utility Bill Payment
Towards our continuous efforts in providing the best banking services, it is our pleasure to present the e-payment facility for utility bills payments.
You can e-pay your following bills:
- Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority (SEWA)
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)
How do I pay my bills?!
Relax and take the pleasure of paying your utility bills through your Online Banking Account, Phone Banking Service (IVR) or any of our ATM machines spread around the UAE.
ATM Cash & Cheque Deposit
Are you trying to Deposit cash or a cheque in your account? SIB made it easier by the wide range of ATM cash & cheque deposit feature. The main purpose of it is rectifying the banking significance throughout the UAE. Visit any of our ATM machine located in these places, and have your transaction done!
- Sharjah Main
- King Faisal Branch
- Saif Zone Branch
- Mega Mall Branch
- Industrial Branch
- Buhaira Branch
- Wasit Branch
- Sharjah American University Branch
- Al Hamriya Branch
- Al Dhaid Branch
- Khorfakan Branch
- Kalba Branch
- Dubai Main Branch
- Tawar Branch
- Abu Dhabi Branch
- Al Ain Branch