How To Complain
At SIB, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer experience. We understand that there may be instances where you encounter concerns or issues with our products or services. Rest assured that we are committed to addressing and resolving any complaints in a fair and timely manner and your feedback is of great value to us.
We serve our customers with sound principles of "FAIR" treatment:
• Fairness and Objectivity
• Accessibility and Transparency
• Integration and Efficiency
• Responsiveness and Accountability
Based on these pillars we strive to resolve complaints in a manner that meets your expectations.
What is a Complaint?
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction by a customer with product ,service, policy, procedure or action by SIB that is presented to the bank in written or verbally
Where to Complain?
You can contact us through various channels:
1. Call our Call Center at +97165999999 “24x7”
2. Visit any nearest Branches and speak to our customer representatives (for branches working hours and location please click this www.sib.ae/findus or you can scan the QR code at all frontline staff desks
3. Visit our Bank Website www.sib.ae/complaints
4. Log in to Mobile Banking application or Internet Banking platform
5. Write a Letter addressed to Customer Complaints Department, with below address :
Sharjah Islamic Bank Tower, Al Khan, Sharjah – P.O Box 4, United Arab Emirates
6. Email us via “Contact Us” www.sib.ae/complaints
How to File a Complaint?
Our customer service representatives are trained to assist you, and they will do their utmost to fulfill your requests. If there is any shortcoming or dissatisfaction, you can register a complaint through the mentioned channels, and we will investigate it.
The following are the steps followed to resolve the complaint:
1. Logging & Acknowledgement: After logging your complaint, you will be acknowledged within 2 working days via an SMS sent to your registered mobile number containing your unique complaints reference number.
2. Investigation & Resolution:
- We will thoroughly review and investigate the complaint and take necessary actions to resolve the issue. We may contact you for further details or clarification during this process
- Depending on the nature of your complaint, you will be provided with an estimated timeline for the resolution
- Our goal is to resolve your complaint within 7 working days
- If the resolution timeline is exceeded, you will be notified of the new timeline along with the reasons for the delay
- Once your complaint is concluded, based on complaint nature our staff will contact you via a recorded call to officially explain the resolution and confirm the closure of your complaint.
- Following the call, you will receive a closure SMS and a written email explaining the final resolution outcome.
- If you are unhappy with the complaint handling and resolution outcome or your complaint not resolved within 30 business days you have the right to ask for an Escalation as further level of escalation mechanism within SIB
Your Satisfaction is Important
We would like to hear from you; You will receive a satisfaction survey link along with the closure acknowledgement via SMS or Email about our complaint handling and resolution outcome.
Escalation to Central Bank
We always strive to resolve all customer complaints and reach the maximum satisfaction .However, If you are still unsatisfied with the outcome you can file a complaint with the UAE Central Bank via its official channels.
Visit central bank website : www.centralbank.ae