KIDS ACCOUNT - HASSALATI
Responsible saving from an early age.
Imagine how different your life would have been if you had been taught the benefits of saving from the very beginning. With the Hassalati account, your little ones can start saving from birth until their 18th birthday.
- Applicants should be under 18 years of age.
- Minimum balance of AED 500.
- Guardian/father’s Emirates ID and original passport.
- Child’s Emirates ID, original passport, birth certificate
Terms & Charges
- View schedule of Fees and Charges
- View Terms & Conditions
- View the UAE Central Bank’s latest EIBOR rates www.centralbank.ae
- For full profit rate details applicable for your Finance, kindly contact the Bank
- View Takaful Insurance Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for Online Banking?
All you need to do is visit the Online Banking page through www.sib.ae and register as a new user of a retail account. You should have your card or account number and verification code ready to create your user ID and complete the process.
Can I make online purchases with my Debit Card?
Yes, online shopping with your Sharjah Islamic Bank Debit Card is easy, convenient and safe. Take all the necessary precautions while purchasing items on the Internet and shop only with reputable and widely trusted outlets.
What do I need to open a savings account?
After you’ve submitted your online application form, you will be required to bring your original passport and UAE national ID card to your branch, along with a valid UAE residence visa if you’re an expat. You must be over 18 years of age to apply and have a minimum balance of AED 3,000 in your account.
What is Takaful?
The Group Credit Life Takaful is an Islamic insurance scheme that protects your loved ones by covering your liabilities with Sharjah Islamic Bank in the event of death or Permanent Total Disability (PTD).