Assistant Branch Manager
Location Abu Dhabi
Posted On 21 Sep, 2022
Job Category Retail Banking
- The incumbent’s core responsibilities will be to supervise and control activities of the branch to ensure accurate and timely processing of banking operations, to assist the Branch Manager to achieve set targets.
- Ensures Sales & Targets assigned are accomplished.
- Manages the cash movement to and from the branch.
- Reviews and discusses internal audit reports findings with Branch Manager and take appropriate measures to make corrections and avoid repetition of the infraction or violation.
- Monitors the performance of assigned employees, determines their training needs and provides appropriate coaching and training to enhance their capabilities and performance.
- Reviews internal reports, performance against established targets, comments and provides guidance and support for further action as applicable.
- Serving as central point of contact in AML, CTF and KYC matters.
- Communicates the requirement of operational procedures and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
KEY SKILLS :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team Building and Leadership skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of banking operations and control procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Islamic Banking principles.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience within banking industry in the Retail – Branches domain handling Assistant Manager Role.
- Should have intensive banking knowledge, leadership skills and proven financial performance records.
- Strong in both oral and written : English and Arabic.
Email address *
Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB) started servicing the society in 1975; providing banking services to individuals and companies. An Amiri decree; released by His Highness Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohamed Al Qassimi the member of the Supreme Council & Ruler of Sharjah, was issued to launch & green-light the bank expedition. The bank was originally founded as National Bank of Sharjah and was suited the first bank to convert to Islamic Banking in 2002.
The revolutionizing from commercial banking to Islamic banking was a significant twist for the bank. Not only were specialized products & services modulated for customers, the banks entire organization was converted to be conventional to Islamic regulations. Now, SIB offers customers a broad range of Sharia'a compliant retail, corporate & investment services through the extensive UAE networks.
Thank you for applying!
An email confirmation link has been sent to your mentioned email ID, please click on the link to complete the form & activate your profile.