Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance
Location Sharjah - Dubai
Posted On 16 Feb, 2023
Job Category Corporate Banking - Real Estate Finance
- The candidates will be responsible for acquiring, managing and developing Commercial Real Estate portfolio as per agreed objectives. Additionally the role should focus on increasing profitability and improving overall credit quality.
- Endeavor to increase new relationship with high standards of customer service and delivery.
- Achieve assigned annual target for both assets & liabilities, including new relationship.
- Ensure accurate analysis to customer request.
- Prepare an annual target list in consultation with the HOD
- Maintain high standards of ethics and integrity in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Ensure effective follow up and monitoring of account to avoid down grading and delinquency.
- Achieve assigned portfolio profitability through increasing limit utilization, fees and commission and ancillary business.
- Ensure a well-diversified portfolio and avoid concentration.
- Ensure visiting clients premises at least on quarterly basis.
KEY SKILLS :
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- High level proficiency in Risk Management.
- Knowledge of latest developments in the UAE Market and Banking industry.
- Ability to work hardly under pressure and achieve the requirements.
- Knowledge of banking practice and theory: Central Bank regulations and procedures.
- Minimum 6-7 years banking experience in corporate banking in relationship management.
- Strong in both oral and written : English and Arabic.
Email address *
Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB) started servicing the society in 1975; providing banking services to individuals and companies. An Amiri decree; released by His Highness Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohamed Al Qassimi the member of the Supreme Council & Ruler of Sharjah, was issued to launch & green-light the bank expedition. The bank was originally founded as National Bank of Sharjah and was suited the first bank to convert to Islamic Banking in 2002.
The revolutionizing from commercial banking to Islamic banking was a significant twist for the bank. Not only were specialized products & services modulated for customers, the banks entire organization was converted to be conventional to Islamic regulations. Now, SIB offers customers a broad range of Sharia'a compliant retail, corporate & investment services through the extensive UAE networks.
Thank you for applying!
An email confirmation link has been sent to your mentioned email ID, please click on the link to complete the form & activate your profile.