Reliable banking for all your day-to-day needs.
Manage your financials easily and securely. Take advantage of the many convenient benefits of our current account, including a minimum balance of AED 15,000, as well as unlimited withdrawals and deposits.
Benefit from a variety of features.
- Valid Trade License
- Monthly Minimum balance of AED 15,000
Terms & Charges
- View schedule of Fees and Charges
- View Terms & Conditions
- View the UAE Central Bank’s latest EIBOR rates www.centralbank.ae
- For full profit rate details applicable for your Finance, kindly contact the Bank
- View Takaful Insurance Policy
- Valid Trade license
- Owners Passport and Emirates ID
- 6 months bank statement (if old Trade License)
- 6 months bank statement of the owner (if new Trade License)
- Commercial registration
- Memorandum and articles of Association (if applicable)
- POA (if applicable) (Original EID & PP of POA)
- Board resolution (if applicable)
- Partnership Deed (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for Online Banking?
All you need to do is visit the Online Banking page through www.sib.ae and register as a new user of a retail account. You should have your card or account number and verification code ready to create your user ID and complete the process.
Can I make online purchases with my Debit Card?
Yes, online shopping with your Sharjah Islamic Bank Debit Card is easy, convenient and safe. Take all the necessary precautions while purchasing items on the Internet and shop only with reputable and widely trusted outlets.
What do I need to open a savings account?
After you’ve submitted your online application form, you will be required to bring your original passport and UAE national ID card to your branch, along with a valid UAE residence visa if you’re an expat. You must be over 18 years of age to apply and have a minimum balance of AED 3,000 in your account.
What is Takaful?
The Group Credit Life Takaful is an Islamic insurance scheme that protects your loved ones by covering your liabilities with Sharjah Islamic Bank in the event of death or Permanent Total Disability (PTD).